Volatility 3 Constants.
Stores all the constant values that are generally fixed throughout volatility This includes default scanning block sizes, etc.
- AUTOMAGIC_CONFIG_PATH = 'automagic'¶
The root section within the context configuration for automagic values
- BANG = '!'¶
Constant used to delimit table names from type names when referring to a symbol
- CACHE_PATH = '/home/docs/.cache/volatility3'¶
Default path to store cached data
- CACHE_SQLITE_SCHEMA_VERSION = 1¶
Version for the sqlite3 cache schema
- IDENTIFIERS_FILENAME = 'identifier.cache'¶
Default location to record information about available identifiers
- ISF_EXTENSIONS = ['.json', '.json.xz', '.json.gz', '.json.bz2']¶
List of accepted extensions for ISF files
- ISF_MINIMUM_DEPRECATED = (3, 9, 9)¶
The highest version of the ISF that’s deprecated (usually higher than supported)
- ISF_MINIMUM_SUPPORTED = (2, 0, 0)¶
The minimum supported version of the Intermediate Symbol Format
- LOGLEVEL_V = 9¶
Logging level for a single -v
- LOGLEVEL_VV = 8¶
Logging level for -vv
- LOGLEVEL_VVV = 7¶
Logging level for -vvv
- LOGLEVEL_VVVV = 6¶
Logging level for -vvvv
- OFFLINE = False¶
Whether to go online to retrieve missing/necessary JSON files
- PACKAGE_VERSION = '2.5.1'¶
The canonical version of the volatility3 package
- PARALLELISM = Parallelism.Off¶
Default value to the parallelism setting used throughout volatility
- PLUGINS_PATH = ['/home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/volatility3/checkouts/develop/volatility3/plugins', '/home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/volatility3/checkouts/develop/volatility3/framework/plugins']¶
Default list of paths to load plugins from (volatility3/plugins and volatility3/framework/plugins)
- class Parallelism(value, names=None, *, module=None, qualname=None, type=None, start=1, boundary=None)¶
An enumeration listing the different types of parallelism applied to volatility.
- Multiprocessing = 2¶
- Off = 0¶
- Threading = 1¶
Return integer ratio.
Return a pair of integers, whose ratio is exactly equal to the original int and with a positive denominator.
>>> (10).as_integer_ratio() (10, 1) >>> (-10).as_integer_ratio() (-10, 1) >>> (0).as_integer_ratio() (0, 1)
Number of ones in the binary representation of the absolute value of self.
Also known as the population count.
>>> bin(13) '0b1101' >>> (13).bit_count() 3
Number of bits necessary to represent self in binary.
>>> bin(37) '0b100101' >>> (37).bit_length() 6
Returns self, the complex conjugate of any int.
the denominator of a rational number in lowest terms
- from_bytes(byteorder='big', *, signed=False)¶
Return the integer represented by the given array of bytes.
Holds the array of bytes to convert. The argument must either support the buffer protocol or be an iterable object producing bytes. Bytes and bytearray are examples of built-in objects that support the buffer protocol.
The byte order used to represent the integer. If byteorder is ‘big’, the most significant byte is at the beginning of the byte array. If byteorder is ‘little’, the most significant byte is at the end of the byte array. To request the native byte order of the host system, use `sys.byteorder’ as the byte order value. Default is to use ‘big’.
Indicates whether two’s complement is used to represent the integer.
the imaginary part of a complex number
the numerator of a rational number in lowest terms
the real part of a complex number
- to_bytes(length=1, byteorder='big', *, signed=False)¶
Return an array of bytes representing an integer.
Length of bytes object to use. An OverflowError is raised if the integer is not representable with the given number of bytes. Default is length 1.
Determines whether two’s complement is used to represent the integer. If signed is False and a negative integer is given, an OverflowError is raised.
Type information for ProgressCallback objects
- REMOTE_ISF_URL = None¶
Remote URL to query for a list of ISF addresses
- SQLITE_CACHE_PERIOD = '-3 days'¶
SQLite time modifier for how long each item is valid in the cache for
- SYMBOL_BASEPATHS = ['/home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/volatility3/checkouts/develop/volatility3/symbols', '/home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/volatility3/checkouts/develop/volatility3/framework/symbols']¶
Default list of paths to load symbols from (volatility3/symbols and volatility3/framework/symbols)